- by David Connors with a focus on software development
- To supporting Private Cloud and Microsoft Productivity apps (before they were called ‘Modern Workplace’)
- To focus exclusively on Microsoft Azure
- Codify’s CloudLift cloud migration planning framework to meet a market need for application-centric approaches
- Managed Azure service offering to provide ongoing support and technical leadership to VIP clients
- Hard-won recognition as a Microsoft Tier 1/Direct CSP
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification to support our clients.
Our Partnership with Microsoft
We often say that, at Codify, we’re so serious about Azure that we don’t even know how to spell AWS. But there’s a reason we’ve invested so heavily in developing a long-term relationship with Microsoft and our deep specialisation in Microsoft Azure.
Simply put, we believe it to be the best fit for enterprise users balancing the need for hybrid and on-prem solutions, who benefit from the common authorisation backbone with offerings like Microsoft 365.
A few of the credentials we’ve earned within Microsoft’s ecosystem include:
Our close partnership with Microsoft also gives us access to the following funding opportunities: