Thursday, November 5 at 11AM (AEST) / 12PM (AEDT).
Codify is excited to invite you to join Microsoft, Scenic Rim Regional Council (SRRC) and Codify for a joint webinar on Scenic Rim Regional Council’s Successful Cloud Migration Journey.
Throughout the session, Nathan Rogers, SRRC’s Manager of Information Services and Technology, and Ben Parker, Director at Codify will walk through:
- How Codify’s CloudLift assessment and consumption planning process helped SRRC understand its cloud readiness and identify potential costed cloud solutions.
- How SRRC’s planned Azure solution, based on the Council’s Critical Application Constellation, ensured a fit-for-purpose outcome with end-user requirements at the forefront.
- How Codify’s migration planning process gave SRRC visibility into the target activities and outcomes associated with each stage.
- The Microsoft investment opportunities leveraged by SRRC to support its cloud migration.
Register to attend
This free 1-hour event will take place on Thursday, November 5 at 11AM (AEST) / 12PM (AEDT). To register, complete the form on the following page:
Register for the Cloud Migration Webinar
Who should attend this session?
- Councils and organisations in the initial stages of planning a cloud migration
- Those who have begun a cloud migration, but who aren’t yet seeing the full benefits of a full cloud architecture
- Those whose procurement approach is changing (or will change) to adopt cloud computing
- Those who want to go to the cloud, but aren’t sure what steps to take next
Join us for more on how SRRC improved its speed to value, reduced risk through better controls and governance, optimised its costs with a consumption-based model, and facilitated greater innovation and new ways of working through its Azure migration.