- Public Space Analytics
- Codify Evangelises DevOps for the Enterprise
- WiFi Heatmap for Microsoft APC 2015
- Visual Studio Build Monitor: First Play with Windows 10 IoT
- TechEd 2013 Network Architecture
- Wifi in the keynote: This is how it is done
- TechEd build – Day 2
- TechEd build – Day 1
- auteched + apc 2011 Network Design
- Infrastructure Saturday 2010 Slide Deck
- We are presenting at Infrastructure Saturday!
- Behind the scenes of the Giant Twitter/Flickr Wall
- Tech•Ed backstage 2010 – VOC208 – The Presentation
- Frankly Speaking Episode 42
- tech•ed 2010 / APC 2010 IT Press Round Up
- Day 2 Expo Hall Build
- We come in peace!
- tech•ed backstage @ BigAU – Tues 13th July 2010!
- abducted. returned. changed.
- Never gonna give you up!
- BitTorrent, traffic shaping and trusting users
- Backstage on ZDNet!
- Now for something completely different – safety and destruction
- Intel wifi driver issue resolution
- Day 1
- Diversity is good
- Random wireless network commissioning bits
- TechEd setup, 2009
- When I said 16 percent I meant … 16 percent
- Ensuring IP address allocation integrity with DHCP snooping
- The final coundown….
- Internet Connectivity… plan A to F, plus a few more
- Windows Server 2008 R2 NAT Performance – Guest post by the Windows Product Team!
- Resolving a hunch – wifi performance @ GCCEC
- What is CCX and why should you care?
- Diagnosing and resolving extremely high RF utilisation
- Making wireless work
Using Azure Machine Learning and high density WiFi to analyse customer behaviour We’ve been involved in the delivery of complex network infrastructure for Microsoft for a number of years. One of the more challenging projects we regularly delivery is WiFi catering for several thousand concurrent users at […]Read more →
On the evening of the 2nd October, Ben Parker and Microsoft’s Craig Box delivered a joint presentation titled “From Project to Ops, the Agile* way!” to the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) user group. Ben is a integral resource on a key Microsoft project for the Queensland Department […]Read more →
Since 2003, Codify has delivered the network infrastructure for several of Microsoft’s annual conferences. This year at the Microsoft Australian Partner Conference (APC 2015), we provisioned Internet services for 1200 partner delegates, executives and Microsoft staff. Delegates at the event enjoy very high speed wireless from over […]Read more →
The Internet of Things (IoT) is an emerging technology that aims to expand the internet from outside its software realms and into physical objects and devices. It’s the idea that physical places, goods and machines can be made intelligent by connecting them to the Internet. Microsoft is […]Read more →
It has been a few drinks between backstage posts! Don’t mistake our quietness for a lack of action – TechEd 2013 infrastructure planning has been in full swing for quite a while now. The friendly folks at Telstra have commissioned our 1gbps Internet service. As always, it […]Read more →
Executive Summary Codify has helped Microsoft run large scale wireless infrastructure with confidence. Codify’s careful RF design, planning and engineering supports thousands of concurrent users across each convention centre. Codify has delivered single room solutions catering to a thousand users. Business Scenario Microsoft operates a number of […]Read more →
Executive Summary Codify was engaged by Microsoft Corporation for the delivery of network engineering services to support the Imagine Cup 2012 world finals. This included specific sophisticated network security design considerations to ensure competition fairness. Over a thousand concurrent users were supported by the architecture. Business Scenario […]Read more →
Microsoft: Faces of Windows Server Executive Summary Codify and George Patterson Y&R/Wunderman jointly developed the Faces of Windows Server 2008 campaign site for Microsoft globally. The campaign was run and deployed across 31 countries. The site employs advanced facial recognition and image processing technology. A single infrastructure […]Read more →
Executive Summary Codify has developed and deployed a national network performance infrastructure for the Federal Court of Australia. The reporting infrastructure enabled the Court to identify key performance bottlenecks and achieve a 1500% improvement in national network throughput. Nearly 1000 key performance indicators are analysed continuously and […]Read more →